Saturday, September 19, 2009

Call a Spade a Spade...

"Call a Spade a Spade..." - Or "you can call it what you want, but it is what it is" (Tom Groot saying)... How many of us have used a screwdriver as a hammer? (me) or a Knife as a screwdriver? (me) or using powerpoint as a Document editor?... (me)...  We all know that using the right tool for the job makes the job easier to do and more enjoyable... Many times I have worked on my car and needed to pry something off, and I have used a screwdriver to do it, and time after time I have "bloodied my knuckles" trying to do something with a tool that that tool was NOT intended to do... Have you ever been frustrated in your workplace? Not being used in the area's that you feel would be best for you and the company...?

My Point: You and I have been given abilities that we can use to get the job done right, and have fun doing it... God designed us one way, with certain, unique skills... He wants us to use those skills to get the job done right, and have fun while doing those jobs... If God calls you a shovel, be a shovel!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment