Thursday, September 24, 2009

Play the hand you're dealt...

"Play the hand you're dealt..." We go through things in our life that we don't always like... Things that we have no control over, things that others have placed us in a position that we can't fix or change... We have to play the hand that we were dealt... HOW we play that hand is up to us!!! Don't let your circumstances dictate the outcome of the situation you are in, YOU determine the outcome... In the game of cards (which I'm not very good at), you HAVE to play the hand you're dealt. but HOW you play that hand is VERY important. If I play it wrong, I can be out, If I play a GREAT hand at the WRONG time, I'm out. If I play a BAD hand at the RIGHT time, I can win...
My Point: When you go through "stuff" (and we all do), remember, You have the choice how that "hand you were dealt" is played... PLAY IT RIGHT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment