Sunday, October 18, 2009

a chain is only as strong as its weakest link...

"a chain is only as strong as its weakest link..." describes a circumstance where one weak person or a small part of a greater whole causes the whole project or object to fail...

A Chain - a series of things linked together... When we think of a chain, we might think of a Bike Chain, or a Chain link fence, or a chain necklace... The one thing they have in common? Is that they are all made of links... It's one thing to have your bike chain break because of a weak link, or even a chain link fence, but a chain necklace? You could loose something very valuable depending on the material that the links are made of... 


I am the link, am I made of a strong material? am I the weakest in my chain?


I never want to be the weakest... and I also never want to surround myself with the weakest... Surround yourself with strong links, and BE a strong link...

No comments:

Post a Comment