Wednesday, October 7, 2009

There ain't no such thing as a free lunch...


This phrase is thought to have originated because many saloons in the U.S. used to provide free lunches to their patrons, but required them to purchase drinks in order to get them. My Friend, Gary wrote a blog "Free Lunch?" he said "Next week I will be enjoying a free lunch with a great friend." WELL, let me tell you, it's true... "There ain't no such thing as a free lunch...",  It cost me money, and it cost him time... Yeah I know, he was going to eat lunch anyways... SOOOO WHAT!!! He paid for lunch with his time, HIS time investing TIME with me... We both had an investment.... So what is free about that lunch??? NOTHING... He chose to invest just as much if not more than I did... He chose to invest of himself... That has SOOOOO much more value than me buying him something to eat...

My point, take time to invest in someone this week, even if it costs you money!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment